Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Another Wreath

Clothes pin wreath using Domestic Goddess DSP. 

I LOVE this DSP, the colors are perfect! I originally intended to hang this on my front door but after Lauren mentioned that it matches the frames I made for the kitchen I decided it would go better in there. Where in the kitchen? I have no idea but I'll figure it out. 

It was very easy to make, the base was made with cardboard and the DSP was adhered on all of it with Mod Podge. I'm throwing around ideas of what to place in the middle, just haven't decided yet.

Now I need to make another wreath for the front door! LOL. It has been suggested that I might need a 'wreath intervention'.....I disagree ;)


I know I wrote down the info on where I got the idea for this wreath but I cannot find it. I promise to add it as soon as I find it.