Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Landon

I just had to post these pics of Landon. Not too long ago, Lauren and I had Landon in the Disney store and I found these awesome Buzz Lightyear rainboots. I had to buy them, they were WAY too cute to pass up. Well, the kid loves them, as is evident in the pics below. He refused to get into the tub without the boots on! LMAO. The pics are blurry because I couldn't get him to sit still long enough to take a decent one. They're kinda big still, I was afraid to buy them his exact size & then his adorable little 'Fred Flintstone Feet' would have a growth spurt and he wouldn't be able to fit them. He really does love the boots, last night I was babysitting him and he fell asleep with them on! When his mother picked him up he whined when we tried to take them off so I just let him wear them home, I'm sure he'll bring them back with him on Friday. :)