Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Lauren's Oscar Party Movie Theater Boxes

Every year Lauren holds a really fun Oscar Party and after seeing a post on Jody Morrow's blog, I just had to make these adorable movie theater boxes as favors for everyone. I tweaked a couple of things to suit my needs and I was very happy with how they turned out. Back in the day, Lauren introduced me to the art of eating theater popcorn and M&M's together so I thought that they would be the perfect snacks for the boxes. Being the anal paper crafter, I of course didn't actually put popcorn in the little popcorn boxes, I couldn't find little bags of butter popcorn and didn't want to ruin them with grease, so I just left them empty and brought a big bag for people to snack on. Unfortunately I didn't realize the pics were so blurry until just now and they were taken in February so these are the best I have of them.