Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

February Stamp Camp

Since the March Stamp Camps are just around the corner, I thought it would be a good idea to stop procrastinating with posting the February Camp cards, lol. The only problem is that when I went to load the pics, I could only find 3 of the 4! I have no idea what happened to the other one. So here are the 3 for now and if I find the other, I'll add it later. 


The Lucky You card was made with Lucky Limeade c/s, Whisper White c/s, Ribbon from the Sale A Bration Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack, the clover was made with the Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die from the Mini and the Lucky You layers were cut using the Framelits Dies Labels Collection. Sponged the clover and the hand-cut stem, it's hard to see but the lettering in Lucky You has glitter pen on it. 



The Thank You card was made with Pool Party c/s, Lucky Limeade c/s, Everyday Enchantment DSP from the Sale A Bration Catalog, Ribbon from the Sale A Bration Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack, and the Beveled Windowpanes which you can find in the current Idea Book and Catalog. I love this card, it was so simple to make and I thought it looked very feminine without being too frilly.




We also made this cute little frame for Valentine's Day, but really, it can be displayed anytime. I was a little nervous about this one, I wasn't sure how some would react to this project but it seemed to go over well thank God! The frame was found at the $1 Store, Basic Black Patterned DSP for the background, Rose Red and Pretty In Pink Patterned DSP for the heart, which was punched 3 times, folded in half and adhered together for the 3D effect, and the 'U' as well as the little heart are On Board Letters. The 'U' was sponged with Rose Red and the little heart was sponged with Rose Red and then covered with Liquid Pearls.

Thank you so much to everyone who came to camp! I had a fantastic time both days and I am looking forward to seeing all of you next week for the March Stamp Camps!