Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Frames

I finally hung the frames I made last month! So glad to be done with them so I can move on to the next project. The lighting in the kitchen is terrible for pictures but the Domestic Goddess DSP goes great with the light yellow walls. All in all I was pretty happy with how they turned out. 
 I used the black Decor Elements 'Eat' for the wording, with only two color choices, I was glad one of them at least sorta matched the DSP. I love the Decor Elements line & I will be sorry to see it go, I think they would have done better to offer more colors and it probably wouldn't have hurt to make them a little cheaper, too. If you have any of the Decor Elements on your wish list, order them asap as they will not be brought back in the new catalog.
 For the little side frames, I used another piece of Domestic Goddess DSP and the Now You're Cooking stamp set. I love the Domestic Goddess Product Suite and they chose great colors for the DSP.