Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Elementary Elegance Birthday Card

My baby brother Michael turns 22 on January 19th & this is the card I made for him. I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out and I am very excited to find a use for Island Indigo which is not a color I'm very fond of. Lauren thinks it looks just like Taken With Teal, I have always disagreed with that but I will admit, it definitely looks good WITH Taken With Teal, lol.

This super simple card is made with Taken With Teal and Island Indigo Cardstock, Island Indigo Ink, the Elementary Elegance SAB Stamp Set and Pewter Brads.
I cased this card from one I saw at http://artfeltexpressions.blogspot.com/. Thanks to Debra Currier for the awesome idea!! I see alot of these cards in different colors in my future, lol. Good male cards are hard to find!