Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

August Stamp Camp

Since September Stamp Camps are fast approaching, I thought it might be time to get my butt in gear & post the cards from the August Stamp Camps. :)

I have come to realize that not only do I not photograph well, I also can't take photographs well. :) I'm working on it. 


 Supplies: Basic Gray & Pool Party c/s, Domestic Goddess DSP (printed from MDS), Pool Party & Basic Gray ink (with a little PP smudged on the side, thanks for that), Hello Doily, Tiny Tags, Pool Party Ribbon, Little Labels Punch Pack



Supplies: Early Espresso, Old Olive & Very Vanilla c/s, Early Espresso & Old Olive ink, Very Vanilla Brads, D is for Dog, Thoughts & Prayers, Top Note Die Cut, Woodgrain Emboss Folder
 
 
 
 Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery & Whisper White c/s, Pink Pirouette Ink, Daydream Medallions, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Floral Framelits, Vintage Faceted Designer Button, Vintage Wallpaper Folder





Supplies: Basic Black, Whisper White & Pink Pirouette c/s, Basic Black & Pink Pirouette ink, Crystal Effects, Clear Emboss Powder, Love & Laughter, Modern Label Punch, Petite Pennants Builder,